ORTON Faucet Care & Maintenance
All Orton Faucet fittings are designed and engineered to meet or exceed industry performance standards. Care should be taken cleaning this product.
How should I clean or maintain the finish on my faucet?
- Wipe your faucet with a damp cloth and mild household cleanser.
- Dry with a soft cloth to retain luster and shine.
- Remove hard water stains with a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
What cleaning products can cause damage to faucet finishes?
Although Our faucet’s finish is extremely durable, it can be damaged or scratched by harsh cleaners or abrasives.
Here’s what to avoid:
- Industrial cleaners
- Abrasive cleaners
- Toilet bowl cleaners
- Bleach-based cleaners
- Polish • Ammonia solutions
- Heavy-duty scrub sponges
- Products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust
- Products containing hydrofluoric, hydrochloric and/or phosphoric acids and caustic agents